Care Assistant, Lincoln
We are looking for fantastic Care Assistants to join our friendly team in the Lincoln area to provide Care, Companionship and Home Help to older adults living in the local community.
Our lovely clients live in most of the Lincoln areas including Doddington, Skellingthorpe, Boultham, Hykeham, Birchwood and Hartsholme. You will need to travel around the local area, so drivers are preferred, but it is not essential. Full training is provided so prior experience is not essential, you just need a kind and caring nature and the passion to make a difference in the life of an older person in your community.
So, if you live close by and have the qualities we are looking for, then we have plenty of work for you and we would love to hear from you.
The culture is fantastic! Come and join us!
You will be joining a national, privately owned organisation, who offer a range of care services to older people within their own homes. With a fantastic ethos and dedicated team, passion for quality support is cascaded throughout our organisation. Every one of our team puts the person first and shares our values. Our Care Assistants make a difference every day to the people they support, and it’s an amazing feeling. You could share that feeling too. Their duties can include:
- Personal care – toileting, bathing, oral care, dressing, assisting with medication;
- Practical tasks – making beds, shopping, preparing meals, some domestic tasks;
- Emotional and social support – befriending, companionship;
Pay rates, benefits and hours
- £8.35 - £8.75 per hour;
- Full and part time hours available – flexible working hours and variety of shifts, including mornings, evenings and weekends (preferred hours can be discussed further at interview);
- 28 days paid annual leave (pro rata) and paid mileage;
- Quarterly bonuses (subject to terms and conditions);
- Free DBS check (position is subject to an enhanced disclosure);
- Free online training prior to employment;
- Full induction programme and support to complete qualifications;
- On-going training and development.
If you are excited by this Care Assistant job opportunity, then please click “apply” and we’ll answer any questions you may have. When you do click apply it would be great if you could let us know the best time to get in touch with you – just so we don’t miss out on you joining our team! Thanks for applying and speak to you soon!