Care Assistant, Reading, Berkshire
Would you like a greater job satisfaction making a difference to the lives of older people? Feel valued within your community? Are your kind and caring?
Do you live in Reading or the surrounding areas of Berkshire? There is no upper age limit or experience required to apply for this job. However, it is preferred that you hold a full driving licence and have access to a vehicle.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an award-winning care provider, specialising in companionship and personal care to our clients within their own homes. We provide care and support to older adults who want to remain independent but need support and encouragement to carry on doing the things they love. You will be helping them achieve this by:
- Assisting them with their morning, lunch or bedtime routines;
- Prompting to take medication;
- Assisting with washing and dressing;
- Taking them out shopping or attending local groups;
- Attending doctors or hospital appointments;
- Preparing meals, being a friend and someone to talk to for company.
Benefits & Hours:
- Fantastic pay - £10.00 per hour, enhanced weekends and Bank holidays, plus mileage allowance and Holiday pay;
- Flexible hours – To support our client’s early mornings, lunchtimes and evenings, we also need you to work alternate weekends;
- We have a great benefits scheme where we can get retail vouchers etc;
- Always being supported by a wonderful Management team who truly care;
- Excellent training is provided, you also get support towards further qualifications so this could be a career for life;
- Personally, the biggest benefit of all is making a difference every day, putting a smile on our client’s faces and being part of a wonderful team.
“My name is Helen and I work as a Care Assistant in Reading for a brilliant company and I absolutely love my job. I have never been as happy as I am now, Outstanding company to work for, no two days are the same and it’s so nice to have a job that gives real job satisfaction There are plenty of laughs too.”
So, if you are excited by this Care Assistant job opportunity, then come and join our Team.
All you need to do is click apply and we will give you a call to answer any questions you may have.