We are seeking full time and part time Care Assistant in the Sutton, Cheam and Worcester Park, and surrounding areas of London Borough of Sutton. There is no Need to be a driver & no previous experience is needed as full training will be provided.
Have you been thinking about a career change, or starting a career in Social care? Or perhaps you are just looking for a completely different career. This is a rewarding career choice for anyone wanting to support someone in their local community and make a difference every day.
About the company
You could be joining a leading provider of homecare and support services to older adults in the area. They were formed over 15-years ago based on the owner’s own experience of caring for her daughter. They felt there was a need to provide a care service that puts people at the heart of the service rather than profit. Everyone who works in the service has a passion for ensuring only the highest standards of support is provided. They have a good CQC rating and brilliant feedback from their Care Assistants about being “A fantastic place to work”
What would you be doing?
You will be visiting older vulnerable adults in their own home. Helping them with everyday task, so they can continue to live in the environment which they love most, because it holds their treasured memories. Duties include:
- Helping them to get up in the morning or prepare for bed in the evening.
- Help with elements of personal care including being there whilst they have a shower or bath.
- Assist them with dressing/undressing.
- Preparing meals and snacks.
- Helping with the laundry or other household cleaning.
- Support with shopping and managing their bills.
Benefits, hours and pay rates
- £9.00-£9.50 per hour plus mileage allowance + enhanced Bank Holiday rates.
- Morning 7am -3pm and Evening 4pm – 10pm, also Weekends 7am-3pm and 4pm-10pm or long days available.
- Free DBS.
- Fantastic Career Progression.
If you have any questions about this Care Assistant job, or, you wish to apply please click on the apply button. Once you have applied, we will carry out an initial pre-screen of your application, your CV & application is then passed to the end employer who would then contact you directly to progress your application further. This would usually be within 24-72 hours of applying and this telephone conversation is for you to ask any questions you may have and the end employer to find out more about you.