Full and Part-time, Care Assistant & Care Companion job vacancies, Newbury, Berkshire – no experience needed –Car Drivers Essential.
There are lots of reasons for you to consider a job in the care sector. Many people have made a change from either a retail, hospitality, leisure, or office roles, but had the right characteristics to be a fantastic Care Assistant & Care Companion.
Why work in care?
- The most obvious reason…. it’s so rewarding. There’s always potential to make a difference to someone’s life.
- There are lots of opportunities to progress and develop through extra qualifications and loads of progression opportunities.
- It could be a job for life, there’s growing demand for care.
- The sector is always changing, so there always innovative new ways of working.
- Variety…you’ll meet new people, and no two days are the same.
- Flexibility…. it’s not a boring 9-5, hours can be flexible to fit around your other commitments.
- If you have the right values and personality, then there’s a job for you.
Our aim is simple, to deliver the highest quality of care to older adults living in their own home. We want to help them improve their quality of life and maintain their independence in the home they cherish. We have been recognised internationally for the investment we place in our team. Their skills, dedication and expertise have earned us a place in the Top 10 care providers in the UK. We pride ourselves on the quality of our team, their dedication, and the support they give to our clients and their families. The wonderful feedback we receive makes it all worthwhile.
As one of our Care Companions, your role will be varied and different every day. Every person you support will have different needs, but the role can often be like care you would provide to a friend or relative. It may include:
- Providing companionship and being good company.
- Helping with household chores that have become a bit harder like hoovering or dusting.
- Assisting with personal care such as washing or dressing.
- Helping prepare their favourite dinner and making sure they have enough shopping.
- Helping with medication and giving reminders.
- Enabling someone to keep doing the things they love but have stopped doing, whether that be going for a nice walk, a spot of gardening or even some baking.
- £10.40 per hour weekdays, £10.70 per hour weekends.
- Flexible full & part-time hours covering earlies, evenings, and alternate weekends.
- Paid holidays.
- Specialist induction training & Ongoing specialist care training so you can develop your skills.
- Further qualifications to help progress your knowledge.
- Constant support from your line managers/supervisors – we care for you too.
- A friendly working environment where you are part of a team.
- A company you can be proud to be part of.
You probably have lots of questions about this job, and that’s fine, once you have applied, we will contact you as soon as we can to answer any questions, tell you more about the role and put your mind at ease. Working in this sector is special, you could share that feeling, so what are you waiting for click apply and make the change today.