Care Assistant & Companion, Colchester
£9.30 - £21.00 per hour plus 25p mileage allowance
Full and part time hours assured and guaranteed hours
We are looking for passionate Care Assistants & Companions to work in the Mid Hampshire area. Your job would be helping older people remain independent in their own homes as well as continuing to do the activities they love.
You would need to be available to work in the Eastleigh, Romsey, Chandlers Ford, Bishops Waltham, Winchester areas. No experience is required as full training will be provided. However, it is essential that you have a full driving licence and have access to a vehicle.
Be part of something special and join a fantastic homecare branch.
You could be joining a national, award-winning organisation with an outstanding brand and reputation in the care industry! This provider puts their client at the forefront of everything they do and help people to remain in the place they love the most, their home. Not only do they promote a minimum of 1-hour support, and they make sure their carers are perfectly matched to their clients, so you can build a lasting relationship!
This homecare provider really does invest in their staff and ensure that everyone feels valued and part of the team. They offer excellent progression opportunities too, so this could be the first step towards a long-lasting, rewarding career.
Benefits & Hours:
- Starting pay £9.30 per hour weekdays £14 per hour weekends
- NVQ level 2 pay £9.60 per hour weekdays £14.50 per hour weekends
- NVQ level 3 pay £10.00 per hour weekdays £15 per hour weekends
- Bank Holidays, Christmas and Easter £17.00 to £21 per hour
- Paid Travel & Training time at £8.21 per hour
- If you have some availability early mornings, lunchtimes, afternoons, evenings and a few hours every other weekend, then this position is ideal for you;
- Pension scheme;
- Full training providing and support towards further qualifications.
Sound good? What does being a Care Assistant & Companion involve?
Our client understands the need for their clients to maintain their personal routine and aim to provide the highest standard of support possible. Your responsibilities may involve:
- Assisting with daily routines such as preparing for the day or going to bed;
- Preparing meals and light household duties;
- Taking them out shopping or attending local groups, events or appointments;
- Assisting with some personal care where necessary;
- Being a friendly companion and someone, they can rely on and talk to.
Everyone at this organisation shares a passion for providing great care and putting their clients first. If you share that passion, then you could be a great addition to their team. If you are excited by this rewarding job opportunity, then please click “apply.”