We are looking for passionate Care Assistant & Companions to work in the Newport area of South Wales. Your job would be supporting older people in your local community remain independent in their own homes as well as continuing to do the things they love.
We have clients in the Newport, Cardiff, Cyncoed, Duffyn, Ely, Highcross, Langstone, Lisvane, Llandough, Malpass, Marshfield, Ringland, Roath, St Mellons, Tongwynlais and surrounding areas. So, so if you live in any of these areas, then we have plenty of local work for you. It is essential that you have a full driving licence and access to a vehicle.
If you are the type of person who goes above and beyond for someone in need and you have the passion to make a positive difference to the life of an older person in your area, then this could be perfect for you.
Be part of something special and join a fantastic homecare branch.
You could be joining a national, award-winning organisation with an outstanding brand and reputation in the care industry! This provider puts their client at the forefront of everything they do and help people to remain in the place they love the most, their home. Not only do they promote a minimum of 1-hour support, they make sure their Care Assistants are perfectly matched to their clients, so you can build a lasting relationship!
Benefits & Hours
- £9.50 per hour plus mileage allowance + paid travel time;
- Flexible full and part time hours (bank hours also available);
- Holiday pay;
- Full training, support and induction provided;
- Support towards further qualifications and progression opportunities, so this could be the first step towards a long-lasting, rewarding career;
- Rewards and recognition for going the extra mile - everyone feels valued;
- Staff and family fundraiser events to bring everyone together;
- Being part of a friendly team and knowing you have made a difference, which is a feeling like no other.
Sound good? What does being a Care Assistant & Companion involve?
All their clients’ needs vary, from assisting with personal care, domestic duties & preparing meals, to helping with medication or taking them out and providing companionship. If you think about everything you do daily, you would be supporting someone to do the same and live life to the full. If you are caring in nature, trustworthy, patient and understanding and want to make a difference, then this is the job for you.
Everyone at this organisation shares a passion for providing great care and putting their clients first. If you share that passion, then you could be a great addition to their team. If you are excited by this rewarding opportunity, then please click “apply.”