Care Assistant & Companion, Milnthorpe
We have a fantastic opportunity for compassionate people living close to the Milnthorpe area of Cumbria to become a Care Assistant & Companion.
Do you want to be part of an Outstanding rated homecare provider? Do you want to work for a company voted in the top 20 of the North West? Are you an experienced carer looking for a role where you have the time to do your job and do the best for the person you’re supporting? Yes? Then look no further this is the role for you.
We have part time and full-time hours available in the Milnthorpe, Grange-over-Sands, Windermere, Kendal, Ambleside, Kirkby Lonsdale and surrounding villages of Cumbria. No experience is required as excellent training is provided. It is essential that you have a driving licence and access to a vehicle.
Join the best
This is an exciting chance to join an award-winning national brand who focus on a companionship led care service. They have won multiple awards over the years and have built an excellent reputation within communities across the UK. They have recently been awarded Outstanding with the CQC and they are rated 10/10 by homecare.co.uk, which is amazing. This exceptional service is different to any other care organisation in the area, providing a minimum of 1-hour home visits that focus on companionship and helping older people remain independent at home.
Benefits & Hours:
- £10.00 - £11.00 per hour plus paid mileage (double time on bank holidays);
- Flexible full and part-time hours available;
- Flexible hours available - if you have some availability early mornings, lunchtimes, afternoons, evenings or a couple of hours on alternate weekends, then this position could be ideal for you;
- Benefits scheme including retail vouchers;
- Employee Assistance Programme;
- Minimum 1-hour visits;
- Excellent award-winning training and support is provided including City and Guilds accredited courses so you can further your talents;
- The biggest benefit of all is making a difference every day, putting a smile on an older person’s face and being part of a wonderful team.
As their Care Assistant & Companion, you will be carefully matched you to older adults and you will support them to remain independent both in their own home and by keeping them active in the local community. All their clients’ needs vary, from companionship, domestic duties & preparing meals, to help with medication, assisting with personal care or taking them out to do the things they love. If you think about everything you do daily, you would be supporting someone to do the same.
This is a role like no other where you can truly make a difference to the life of an older person in your local community. If you are excited by his job, then please click “apply.”