Care Assistant & Companion, Farnham
£10.00 - £14.00 per hour plus mileage allowance
Full and part time hours assured and guaranteed hours
We are looking for passionate Care Assistants & Companions to work in the Bordon & Farnham area. Your job would be helping older people remain independent in their own homes as well as continuing to do the activities they love.
You would need to be available to work in the Farnham, Alton, Bordon, Guildford, Farnborough, Fleet, Aldershot and Godalming area. No experience is required as full training will be provided. However, it is essential that you have a full driving licence and have access to a vehicle.
“My name is Marion and I work as a Care Assistant & Companion in Guildford for a brilliant company and I absolutely love my job. I support older people living in their own homes and help them stay independent. I will help with everyday tasks, for example ensuring they get to the toilet or bathroom safely, preparing meals as well as taking them out for appointments or to continue with their hobbies. There are plenty of laughs too.”
I’m part of something special and you could be too!
“I started working for this company shortly after they first opened, and I couldn’t work for anyone else now. We have recently been awarded a 5 Star Employer Award 2019 and we couldn’t be prouder. It is so wonderful to get recognition and have the feeling that what you are doing is so worthwhile and rewarding. We stay with our clients for a minimum of 1-hour per visit, so we always have time to do our job and do the best for the older people we support. We are a fantastic team and we make a real difference to the lives of people in our local community.”
This homecare provider really does invest in their staff and ensures that everyone feels valued and part of the team. They offer excellent progression opportunities too, so this could be the first step towards a long-lasting, rewarding career.
Benefits & Hours:
- We have hours to suit your availability, morning, afternoons, evenings or weekends;
- Paid training;
- Guaranteed hours depending on your availability;
- Pension Scheme
- You will be visiting the same clients for continuity of care;
- Up to £230 refer a friend scheme;
- Social events which include BBQ’s, pub quizzes, canvas painting and comedy clubs, to name but a few!
- We offer free training including working towards the Care Certificate, Level 2 or 3 qualification in Health and Social Care
Sound good? What does being a Care Assistant & Companion involve?
This homecare provider understands the need for their clients to maintain their personal routine and aims to provide the highest standard of support possible. Your responsibilities may involve:
- Assisting with daily routines such as preparing for the day or going to bed;
- Preparing meals and light household duties;
- Taking them out shopping or attending local groups, events or appointments;
- Assisting with some personal care where necessary;
- Being a friendly companion and someone they can rely on and talk to.
Everyone at this organisation shares a passion for providing great care and putting their clients first. If you share that passion, then you could be a great addition to their team. If you are excited by this rewarding job opportunity, then please click “apply.”