Care Assistant & Companion - Working for a fantastic homecare provider, Frensham
“My name is Sandra and I work as a Care Assistant & Companion in Godalming for a brilliant company and I absolutely love my job. I support older people living in their own homes and help them stay independent. I help with everyday tasks and personal care like washing and dressing, preparing meals as well as taking them out for appointments or to continue with their hobbies. There are plenty of laughs too.”
We have full and part-time jobs available throughout Frensham,Godalming, Farncombe, Milford, Bramley, Wonersh, Albury, Shere, Gomshall, Cranleigh, Alfold, Churt, Rowledge, Wrecclesham, Witley, Hambledon, Chiddingfold, Haslemere, Northchapel, Billingshurst, Petworth, Pulborough and surrounding areas.
It is essential that you have a full UK driving licence and have access to a vehicle.
Join the best
“I have worked for this company since they first opened, and I couldn’t work for anyone else now. We have won multiple awards over the years and have built an excellent reputation within communities across the UK. Our exceptional service is different to any other care organisation in the area, providing a minimum of 1-hour home visits to a purely private client base, but the focus being on consistent relationships. We are a fantastic team and we a make a real difference to the lives of people in our local community.”
Benefits & Hours:
- Fantastic pay - £10.00 - £17.00 per hour plus paid mileage;
- The hours are flexible and either full or part-time are available - as our clients need us most in the early mornings, lunchtimes and evenings availability at some of these times is necessary; We also need you to work alternate weekends;
- Always being supported by a wonderful Management team who truly care;
- The minimum 1-hour visits because it means I get time to do what I need to, and I don’t feel rushed;
- You also get support towards further qualifications so this could be a career for life;
- Personally, the biggest benefit of all is making a difference every day, putting a smile on an older person’s face and being part of a wonderful team.
“If you have experience working in the sector, or you are someone looking for a new rewarding career in care, then I would say this is the company for you. This is something rewarding and the feeling of knowing you have helped someone is special, I feel so happy at the end of every day. You could share that feeling too. You don’t need experience, just a caring, patient and understanding nature.
So, if you are excited by this Care Assistant & Companion job opportunity, then come and join us. All you need to do is click apply and we will give you a call to answer any questions you may have.”