Care Assistant & Companion, Barrow-In-Furness
£9.00 – 12.00 per hour + mileage allowance + paid travel time
“My name is Leanne and I work as a Care Assistant & Companion in Barrow-In-Furness for a brilliant new homecare company and I absolutely love my job. I support older people living in their own homes and help them stay independent. I help with everyday tasks and a range of personal care like washing, bathing and dressing, preparing meals as well as taking them out for appointments or to continue with their hobbies. There are plenty of laughs too.”
Do you live in the Barrow-In-Furness, Walney, Roose, Rampside, Newton- In- Furness, Dalton, Gleaston, Leece, Stainton, Askam, Swarthmoor, Ulverston, Arrad Foot and surrounding areas of the South Lakes and Furness area?
Both drivers and non-drivers are welcome to apply.
Join the best
“I have worked for this company since they first opened, we are growing together, and I couldn’t work for anyone else now. We have built an excellent reputation within our community. Our exceptional service is different to any other care organisation in the area, providing a minimum of 30 minutes home visits We are a fantastic valued team and we a make a real difference to the lives of people in our local community.”
Benefits & Hours:
- Guaranteed minimum 16 hours contract with full time hours available immediately;
- The hours are flexible and either full or part-time are available - as our clients need us most in the early mornings, lunchtimes and evenings availability at some of these times is necessary; We also need you to work alternate weekends;
- Always being supported by a wonderful Management team who truly care;
- The minimum 30 minutes visits because it means I get time to do what I need to, and I don’t feel rushed;
- Great career opportunities within a growing business;
- You also get support towards further qualifications so this could be a career for life;
- Personally, the biggest benefit of all is making a difference every day, putting a smile on an older person’s face and being part of a wonderful team.
“If you have experience working in the sector, or you are someone looking for a new rewarding career in care, then I would say this is the company for you. This is something rewarding and the feeling of knowing you have helped someone is special, I feel so happy at the end of every day. You could share that feeling too. You don’t need experience, just a caring, patient and understanding nature.
So, if you are excited by this Care Assistant & Companion job opportunity, then come and join us. All you need to do is click apply and we will give you a call to answer any questions you may have.”