Care Assistant & Companion, Amersham, Buckinghamshire
We are looking for compassionate individuals living close to the Amersham area of Buckinghamshire to become a Care Assistant & Companion. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic homecare provider who support older people in their homes and help them remain independent and living life to the full.
No experience necessary as excellent training is provided. However, it is essential that you hold a full driving licence and have access to a vehicle. You will be supporting clients in the Amersham and Chesham areas of Chiltern. We are also looking for compassionate individuals living close to the Three Rivers area of Hertfordshire to support our clients living in Rickmansworth, Croxley, Carpenters Park, Abbots Langley and surrounding areas.
Hours & Benefits
- £9.75-£10.75 per hour plus 35p mileage allowance;
- Full and part-time hours available;
- Shifts will include early mornings, lunchtimes, evenings or weekends;
- Double time on bank holidays;
- Support towards further qualifications, so who knows where this opportunity may take you.
Putting people at the heart of care
You would be joining a company who believe that people should remain in their home and feel safe and supported, as well continue to do all the things they love. They treat each person with dignity and respect. All their team are trained to the highest standards and they have created a friendly, welcoming environment for everyone to flourish. They have recently been awarded as one of the top 20 recommended care providers in the whole South East England region 2019.
Sounds exciting, right? So, what will the role involve?
You will support a variety of clients in your local community and you will support them to remain independent both in their own home and by keeping them active in the local community. This would include:
- You will assist with all aspects personal care including bathing/showering and toileting;
- You will be prompting clients to take any medications.
- Sometimes you will be taking them out shopping or attending local groups, events or appointments.
- Helping to prepare healthy meals and light household duties.
- Being a reliable companion and someone they can rely on.
This is a great job opportunity for kind, empathetic people to become a Care Assistant & Companion and join a growing company with wonderful values. They make a difference every day to the lives of the people they support, and you could be part of that. If you are excited by this opportunity, then we would love to hear from you.