Care Assistant & Companion, Maidenhead & Slough
Full & part time hours available
We are looking for passionate Care Assistant & Companions to work in the Slough & Maidenhead area. Your job would be helping older people remain independent in their own homes as well as continuing to do the activities they love.
Are you the type of person who goes above and beyond for someone in need? Do you have the desire and the time to make a positive difference to the life of an older person in your area?
No experience is necessary as full training will be provided. However, it is essential that you hold a full driving licence and have access to a vehicle.
Be part of something special and join a fantastic homecare branch.
You could be joining a national, award-winning organisation who have been rated “Outstanding” by CQC and recognised as a 2019 five-star employer. This provider puts their client at the forefront of everything they do and help people to remain in the place they love the most, their home. Not only do they promote a minimum of 1-hour support and they make sure their carers are perfectly matched to their clients, so you can build a lasting relationship!
This homecare provider really does invest in their staff and ensure that everyone feels valued and part of the team. They offer excellent progression opportunities too, so this could be the first step towards a long-lasting, rewarding career.
Benefits & Hours:
- £9.85- £11.65 per hour plus mileage allowance;
- Part-time hours available, hours available between 7am – 10pm;
- If you have some availability early mornings, lunchtimes, afternoons, evenings and every other weekend, then this position is ideal for you;
- Pension scheme;
- Full training providing and support towards further qualifications.
Sound good? What does being a Care Assistant & Companion involve?
Our client understands the need for their clients to maintain their personal routine and aim to provide the highest standard of support possible. Your responsibilities may involve:
- Assisting with daily routines such as preparing for the day or going to bed;
- Preparing meals and light household duties;
- Taking them out shopping or attending local groups, events or appointments;
- Assisting with some personal care where necessary;
- Being a friendly companion and someone, they can rely on and talk to.
Sometimes it is the littlest acts of kindness that make the biggest difference!
Everyone at this organisation shares a passion for providing great care and putting their clients first. If you share that passion, then you could be a great addition to their team. If you are excited by this rewarding job opportunity, then please click “apply.”