We are looking for Care Assistant & Companions in Northampton area. They also have roles in the Kingsthorpe, Kingsthorpe, Abington, Moulton Park, Weston Favell, Brixworth, Boothville, Blisworth (all postcodes NN1, NN2, NN3, NN4, NN5, NN6 & NN7) areas of Northampton. No experience is required as excellent training will be provided. However, you must have a full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle.
If you have been looking for “Companionship Jobs near me,” then this could be perfect!
What are the Company Values & Ethos?
You could be joining an award-winning national brand who focus on a companionship led care service. They have won multiple awards over the years and have built an excellent reputation within communities across the UK. This exceptional service is different to any other care organisation in the area, providing a minimum of 1-hour home visits to a purely private client base, but the focus being on companionship. The Directors are a husband and wife team previously who have a passion to provide the highest standard of care and go above and beyond for those that need support.
What does a Care Assistant & Companion job involve?
They will carefully match you to mainly older adults in your local community and you will support them to remain independent both in their own home and by keeping them active in the local community. This would include any of the following:
- Assisting with daily routine including mornings, lunchtimes and evenings;
- Assisting with personal care where required;
- Prompting to take any medications;
- Taking them out shopping or attending local groups, events or appointments;
- Preparing meals and light household duties;
- Being someone they can rely on.
Pay Rates, Hours & Benefits
- £9.45 - £9.95 per hour plus mileage allowance (double time on bank holidays);
- Full and part-time hours - If you have some availability early mornings, lunchtimes, afternoons, evenings and a few hours on alternate weekend, then this position is ideal for you. (unfortunately, we cannot offer school hours due to the nature of the work);
- Continuous support including their very own Learning and Development Program;
- Making a difference to someone’s everyday life is the biggest benefit and motivator for doing this job, along with building lasting relationships.
They actively promote from within, so there are fantastic opportunities for ongoing progression for the right person. Making a difference in someone's everyday life is the biggest reward you get from this job.
How do I apply or ask a Question?
We are Managed Advertising Solutions Ltd; we act as an Advertising Agency on behalf of the end employer. If you have any questions about this Care Assistant & Companion role, or, you wish to apply please click on the apply button. Once you have applied, we would carry out an initial pre-screen of your application, your CV & application is then passed to the end employer who would then contact you directly to progress your application further. This would usually be within 24-72 hours of applying and this telephone conversation is for you to ask any questions you may have and the end employer to find out more about you.