We are looking for full and part time Care Assistants & Companions in the Bardon area of Hampshire. No experience is required as excellent training will be provided. However, it is essential that you have a full driving licence and have access to a vehicle.
Are you the type of person who goes above and beyond for someone in need? Do you have the desire and the time to make a positive difference to the life of an older person in your area
What are our values, ethos and why you should be one of our Care Assistants & Companions?
You could be joining a national, award-winning organisation with an outstanding brand and reputation in the care industry! We put our client at the forefront of everything we do and help people to remain in the place they love the most, their home. Not only do we promote a minimum of 1-hour support, we will closely match you to older adults who live in your local area, keeping travelling to a minimum, but also so you can build a lasting relationship!
We really do invest in our staff and ensure that everyone feels valued and part of the team. We offer excellent progression opportunities too, so this could be the first step towards a long-lasting, rewarding career.
You might ask yourself, what would I be doing as a Care Assistant & Companion?
Your job would be to help older people remain independent in their own homes as well as continuing to do the activities they love. Every day is different, but your main responsibilities will be:
- Assisting with daily routines such as preparing for the day or going to bed.
- Helping an older person with their personal care, this could be showering/bathing and helping them to finish off getting dressed when necessary.
- Preparing meals and light household duties.
- Taking them out shopping or attending local groups, events or appointments.
- Being a friendly companion and someone they can rely on and talk to.
Benefits, Pay Rates & Hours:
- £11.20- £14.63 per hour plus mileage allowance.
- Guaranteed hours depending on your availability.
- You will be visiting the same clients for continuity of care.
- Paid Training & Pension Scheme.
- Up to £230 refer a friend scheme.
- Social events which include BBQ’s, pub quizzes, canvas painting and comedy clubs, to name but a few!
- We offer free training including working towards the Care Certificate, Level 2 or 3 qualification in Health and Social Care.
We share a passion for providing great care and putting our clients first. If you share that passion, then you could be a great addition to our team. If you are excited by this rewarding job opportunity, then please click “apply.”