We are looking for Care Assistant & Companions in various locations throughout West Leicester are. No experience is required as excellent training will be provided. However, it is essential that you hold a full UK driving licence and have access to a reliable vehicle.
They have vacancies in the Anstey, Beaumont Leys, Cropston, Groby, Glenfield, Markfield, Newtown Linford, Ratby, Rothley, Braunstone, Blaby, Eyres Monsell, Enderby, Kirby Muxloe, Leicester Forest East, South Wigston areas of West Leicestershire. If you do live in any of these local areas, they have job vacancies for the right people.
You could be joining a CQC “Outstanding” service who focus on a companionship led care service. They have won multiple awards over the years and have built an excellent reputation within communities across the UK. This exceptional service is different to any other care organisation in the area, providing a minimum of 1-hour home visits to a purely private client base, but the focus being on building great relationships with just a handful of elderly clients.
If you are looking for a change in career, there could be no better time to become truly fulfilled in your work as a Care Assistant & Companion. This is such a rewarding role and a very important Keyworker role within our community. If you have always wanted to do a job that is exceptionally rewarding, now is a great time to be joining them and making a real difference to enhance the lives of others.
This could be a chance for you to make a massive difference to someone’s life in your community. Knowing you have helped someone and are genuinely appreciated is a feeling like no other.
Your Job Role
You will visit older people in their own homes and carry out a variety of duties, no two days will be the same. You will be part of a small team visiting vulnerable older people who need extra support to remain in their own home. This may include: -
- Helping someone get out of bed, washed/showered, and dressed and other elements of personal care.
- Prepare breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
- Remind them to take their medication.
- Help with light housework, laundry, vacuuming, ironing, or a spot of gardening
- Help with grocery shopping.
- Be a listening ear and to treat them with the respect and dignity everyone deserves.
Pay rates, hours & benefits
- £9.50 - £10.00 per hour plus 22p – 45p per mile mileage allowance.
- If you have some availability early mornings, lunchtimes, afternoons, evenings, or a couple of hours on a weekend, then this position is ideal for you.
- Enhanced rates of pay for early mornings, late evening, and weekend work.
- No experience necessary as full training is provided.
- 100% Carers in 2019 said they “we’re proud to work for the Company” and “would recommend it as a great place to work!”:
Making a difference to someone’s everyday life is so rewarding, along with creating lots of memories and knowing you have contributed to making someone’s day that bit happy and easier.
How do you apply?
Please provide a cover letter with your application, telling us why you feel being a Care Assistant & Companion is the right job for you. Just sending a CV is not enough; that doesn’t tell us about ‘you’ as a person. We would like to know what makes you an ideal candidate, even if you have had no formal, previous experience. If you have any questions about this role or, you wish to apply please click on the apply button. Once you have applied, we would carry out an initial pre-screen of your application, your CV & application is then passed to the end employer who would then contact you directly to progress your application further. This would usually be within 24-72 hours of applying and this telephone conversation is for you to ask any questions you may have and the end employer to find out more about you.