We are seeking passionate Care Assistants & Companions in the Cardiff area of Wales. Are you looking for a role where you can make a difference to someone in your local community? No experience is required as excellent training will be provided. However, you must have a full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle.
Locations & Criteria
They have job vacancies in the Cardiff, Penarth, Dinas Powys and surrounding areas of Glamorgan, Wales.
Come and join the best!
You could be joining an award-winning global brand who focus on a companionship led care service. They have won multiple awards over the years and have built an excellent reputation within communities across the UK. This exceptional service is different to any other care organisation in the area, providing a minimum of 1-hour home visits to a purely private client base, but the focus being on companionship.
You will be part of a small team who have been carefully matched to clients with similar interest and hobbies. You will support them with a variety of activities which will include: -
- Helping someone to get up and about in the morning or getting prepared for bed in the evening.
- Supporting the client with showering/bathing/washing, getting dressed/undressed and other elements of personal care.
- Help prepare a balanced meal or help with domestic duties.
- Help with paying bills and going shopping.
- Being someone who has time to listen to their stories with interest and treat them with the respect they deserve.
Pay Rates & Hours
- £9.25 - £10.00 per hour (currently under review) + 25p per mile mileage allowance
- Plus, travel time paid at £9.25 per hour
- Flexible hours available between 7am and 11 pm
How do you apply or ask a question?
If you have any questions about this Care Assistant & Companion role, or, you wish to apply please click on the apply button. Once you have applied, we would carry out an initial pre-screen of your application, your CV & application is then passed to the end employer who would then contact you directly to progress your application further. This would usually be within 24-72 hours of applying and this telephone conversation is for you to ask any questions you may have and the end employer to find out more about you.