We are looking for part time Care Assistants & Companions throughout Essex. No experience is required as excellent training will be provided. However, you must have a full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle.
Because their services are provided in people’s own homes they have job vacancies in the Brentwood, Shenfield, Hutton, Upminster, Billericay, Ingatestone and surrounding villages of Essex. We always try to keep you as local as possible to where you live.
You could be joining a CQC “Outstanding” service who focus on a companionship led care service. They have won multiple awards over the years and have built an excellent reputation within communities across the UK. This exceptional service is different to any other care organisation in the area, providing a minimum of 1-hour home visits to a purely private client base, but the focus being on companionship.
Becoming a Care Assistant & Companion in your local community is such a rewarding role. If you have always wanted to do a job that is rewarding, now is a great time to apply and really make a difference. Knowing you have helped someone is a feeling like no other.
Your Job Role
You will visit older people in their own homes and carry out a variety of duties, no two days will be the same. You will be part of a small team visiting vulnerable older people on a regular basis, who need extra support to remain in their own home. This may include: -
- Helping someone get out of bed, washed/showered, dressed/undressed and other elements of personal care.
- Prepare breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
- Remind them to take their medication.
- Help with light housework, laundry, vacuuming, ironing, or a spot of gardening.
- Help with grocery shopping and managing bills.
- Be a listening ear and to treat them with the respect and dignity everyone deserves.
Pay Rates & Hours
- Pay rates, hours & benefits
- £10.00 - £11.50 per hour, plus mileage + pension scheme, paid holidays, and employee Assistance programme.
- If you have some availability early mornings, lunchtimes, afternoons, evenings, or a couple of hours on a weekend, then this position is ideal for you.
Making a difference to someone’s everyday life is so rewarding, along with creating lots of memories and knowing you have contributed to making someone’s day that bit happy and easier.
How do you apply?
We are Managed Advertising Solutions Ltd; we act as an Advertising Agency on behalf of the end employer. If you have any questions about this Care Professional & Companion role, or, you wish to apply please click on the apply button. Once you have applied, we would carry out an initial pre-screen of your application, your CV & application is then passed to the end employer who would then contact you directly to progress your application further. This would usually be within 24-72 hours of applying and this telephone conversation is for you to ask any questions you may have and the end employer to find out more about you.