We are seeking part time Care Assistants & Companions throughout West Leicestershire. Experience is not required as excellent training will be provided. However, it is essential that you hold a full driving licence and have access to a vehicle.
Location, Pay Rates & Hours
Because they deliver care to older people in the community, they also have job vacancies in Market Bosworth, Desford, Barwell, Anstey, Beaumont Leys, Cropston, Groby, Glenfield, Markfield, Newtown Linford, Ratby, Rothley, Braunstone, Blaby, Eyres Monsell, Enderby, Kirby Muxloe, Leicester Forest East, South Wigston areas of West Leicestershire. If you live in or around one of these locations, they’d love to hear from you.
- £10.00 - £10.50 per hour plus 22p – 45p per mile mileage allowance.
- If you have some availability early mornings, lunchtimes, afternoons, evenings, or a couple of hours on a weekend, then this position is ideal for you.
The owner of this award-winning care company are a husband and wife team who had a change of career after one of the Directors parents experienced a poor level of care. Their experience helped them to know how high-quality care can make a real difference to people’s lives and lives of their families. They have won multiple awards and they have also built an excellent reputation. They do this by ensuring that every visit is no less than an hour, meaning they can really tailor the support received.
You will be part of a small team visiting vulnerable older people who need extra support to remain in their own home. No two days will be the same. Duties may include: -
- Helping someone get out of bed, washed/showered, dressed and other elements of personal care.
- Prepare breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
- Remind them to take their medication.
- Help with light housework, laundry, vacuuming, ironing, or a spot of gardening
- Help with grocery shopping.
- Be a listening ear and to treat them with the respect and dignity everyone deserves.
Making a difference to someone’s everyday life is so rewarding, along with creating lots of memories and knowing you have contributed to making someone’s day that bit happy and easier.
How do you apply?
If you would like to apply for this position of a Care Assistant & Companion, or have any questions, please click on apply. Once you have applied within 24-72 hours the employer will be in contact with you to introduce themselves and answer any questions you may have, then look at progressing your application to interview stage.