We are looking for full and part time Care Assistants & Companions in the Knaresborough area of North Yorkshire. No experience is required as full training will be provided. However, it is essential that you hold a full driving licence and have access to a vehicle.
Location, Pay Rates & Hours
Because they provided care visits to older people in the community, they also have job vacancies in Harrogate, Boroughbridge and Ripon areas of North Yorkshire.
- 10.00 per hour weekdays, £10.75 per hour weekends + mileage allowance.
- They have early mornings, lunchtime, afternoons, evening & alternate weekends available.
Many of their team come from all different backgrounds, some are already Home Carers or Support Workers others just want a complete change of career. The most important thing is that you are a compassionate, kind, and positive individual, if you are, then they would love to hear from you.
You will be joining an outstanding organisation who have an excellent reputation locally not only as an employer, but as a provider of high-quality person-centred home care services for its clients living in their own homes. They aim to help everyone live their lives to the fullest and lead, happy, fulfilling, and independent lives. They understand that a person’s home is precious, so they want to help people live as independently as possible in the place they treasure the most.
The biggest part of your role is making a difference, making someone’s life a bit easier and helping adults stay independent in their own home for as long as possible. People often have the wrong perception of what Carers do. All their clients’ needs vary, from:
- Helping someone to get up in the morning or to bed in the evening.
- Showering/bathing/washing, dressing & undressing.
- Light Housework and managing bills.
- Shopping or picking up a prescription.
- Reminding someone to take their medication.
- Preparing a meal or snack.
- Being a Companion, someone they can rely on who has a listening ear.
How to apply?
If you would like to apply for this Care Assistant & Companion position or have any questions, please click on apply. Once you have applied within 24-72 hours the employer will be in contact with you to introduce themselves and answer any questions you may have, then look at progressing your application to interview stage.