Full and part-time, Care Assistant & Companion job vacancy, Alloa, Clackmannanshire – no experience needed – car drivers preferred.
Our lovely clients live in most of the areas including Tillicoultry, Tullibody, Dollar, and surrounding areas. So, if you live in any of these areas, we have lots of work available in your local community.
Our aim is simple, to deliver the highest quality of support to older adults living in their own home. Our founders have over 50-years’ experience in the social care sector and they drew on their shared experiences of being carers to shape the service and the care we provide to our clients. We want to help clients improve their quality of life and maintain their independence in the place they cherish the most, their own home. Our team all have different backgrounds and are fantastic, each one is dedicated and passionate about helping people in their community. If you share those values, then you will certainly fit in. Being a Care Assistant & Companion could just be the start of a rewarding journey with us. We will invest in you, value you, and offer you opportunities to progress.
- £9.50 per hour + 20p per mile mileage.
- Full or Part-time hours available or weekends only.
- Flexible working hours.
- Full training provided with specialised induction programme.
- Yearly training paid.
- Opportunity and support to gain SVQs & other qualifications.
- Career progression.
People often have the wrong perception of what job Carers do. All our clients are different, and their needs vary from person to person. Could you….
- Provide much needed companionship?
- Help with domestic duties such as hoovering, ironing or dusting?
- Assisting with personal care such as washing or dressing?
- Help prepare meals ensuring the people you support are eating and drinking?
- Help with medication?
- Enable someone to continue doing the things they love?
Many of the things you will help with are the things that might get a little harder, and the things we would all expect as we get older. If you can do these things and you have a positive, caring nature, then we would love to hear from you.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about this Care Assistant & Companion job and put your mind at ease. Please click apply and send us your CV, and we will be in touch with you by telephone to tell you so much more.