Full & Part-Time, Care Assistant & Companion job vacancy, Southampton, Hampshire – no experience needed – car driver essential.
This is a hugely exciting time for us as we are new provider to the area, and we want fantastic people to join us and help us grow. Our aim is simple, to provide the highest quality one to one care to older adults living in their own homes and keep them independent for as long as possible.
We are looking for people with big hearts and big personalities to join a new homecare provider and make a difference in your local community. Our owner has lots of years’ experience in the sector and knows what quality care looks like. We also know how to reward our fantastic team and they mean the world to us, so we want to reward them and let them know how much we value their hard work and dedication.
What we can offer you….
- £10.00 per hour.
- Full, part and contract hours available.
- Shifts on rota of days, evenings, and alternate weekends.
- Get your birthday off every year.
- £300 bonus for no sick days in 1-year.
- If you pick up a last-minute shift – you will be paid time and half.
- Referral scheme for new staff.
- Employee of the month gets chocolate, flowers, and gift voucher of choice.
- Every compliment you get from clients earns you a £10 voucher.
- Champions get £10 a month too.
The role of a Care Assistant & Companion is so much more than people realise and offers so much reward. Every person is unique and therefore has different levels of need. From domestic duties and companionship to personal care, no 2 days are ever the same. The role will involve:
- Providing companionship and being the smiling face clients look forward to seeing.
- Helping with household chores that have become a bit harder like hoovering or dusting.
- Assisting with personal care such as washing or dressing.
- Helping prepare their favourite dinner and making sure they have enough shopping.
- Helping with medication and giving reminders.
- Accompanying clients on social activities, keeping clients living life to the full.
Many people have made a change from either a retail, hospitality, leisure, or office roles, but had the right characteristics to be a fantastic Care Assistant & Companion. In fact, many ask why they never did it sooner.
Do not worry if you have any questions about this job, once you have applied, we will contact you as soon as we can to answer any questions, tell you more about the role and tell you all about us. Being part of the social care sector is not like any other job, it’s more than a job. So, what are you waiting for, click apply and make the change today.