Part-time & Full-time, Care Assistant & Companion jobs, Heworth, York. No Experience Needed.
We are looking for car drivers in most areas but can consider non-drivers in some of our locations. We cover the areas of York, Selby, Heworth, Acomb, and surrounding areas. If you live in these areas or nearby, we would love to hear from you.
Are you an outgoing, bubbly person who goes the extra mile for others?
Would you like a job that makes you want to get up and gives you a rewarding, satisfying feeling?
We are a family-run homecare provider who support older adults to remain independent in their own homes for as long as possible. Our Owner knows the importance of people like you, those that give their time to those that need help the most. Having a strong volunteer work ethic himself, he knows how valuable you are to others. Even the smallest job, can make the biggest difference. We pride ourselves on respecting the independence of our clients, providing individual care plans for each person. We want to be recognised as the leading provider of high-quality care and we can only do that with like-minded people like you.
- £10.00 per hour plus mileage.
- Flexible, Full & Part-time hours.
- Hours will include early mornings, evenings & alternate weekends.
- Outstanding training, mentoring & continuous support.
- We actively encourage career progression & internal promotion opportunities.
As a Care Assistant & Companion, you will build strong relationships with your clients, making sure no matter what level of care they require it will be comfortable for you both. There are no two situations the same, but some of your day-to-day jobs may include:
- Arriving in the morning with a warm smile to help someone start their day.
- Preparing breakfast whilst chatting about last night’s Coronation Street.
- Helping a client to get washed and dressed.
- Reminding someone to take their medication.
- Helping with household chores such as washing the pots or ironing.
- Picking up some bits & bobs from the shop.
- Providing company for those living alone.
- Doing what they love, some clients love music as it reminds them of happy memories.
- Helping them up the stairs to bed and with their evening routine.
We welcome those from different career backgrounds. Many of our Care Assistants & Companions have come from retail, leisure, hospitality, childcare, customer service, and other sectors, if you have the right personality, we want to hear from you. If you have any questions, then please click apply. Don’t worry if you have any concerns, we will contact you to tell you more and put your mind at ease about joining our team.