Care Assistant & Companion, Barnsley
£8.00 - £8.50 per hour + mileage allowance
Full-time and part-time hours are available
We are looking for caring and enthusiastic Care Assistants & Companions living close to the Barnsley area of South Yorkshire. Your role would be to help older people in the local community remain independent in their own homes and continuing to do the things they love the most.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a new start-up branch and they have full and part-time jobs available in the Barnsley and surrounding towns/villages. No experience is required as full training is provided. However, it is essential that you have a full driving licence and access to a vehicle.
Fantastic benefits they offer their team:
- Shifts between the hours of 7am – 10:00pm including early mornings, evenings and alternate weekends.
- Paid holidays pro rata;
- 24-hour support alongside a comprehensive benefits package with employee recognition and awards;
- Free induction training;
- Opportunity to obtain further qualifications and skills.
Come and work for an organisation who put people at the heart of what they do.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a specialist homecare provider who pride themselves on providing honest and personalised support to their clients and families in order to maintain their client’s independence in the comfort of the place they value the most, their home. They aspire to be the UK’s leading care provider by always striving to provide the highest standard of care and putting the people they support at the forefront of the service.
This provider recognises that their staff are vital to the business but also to making a difference in the lives of the people they support. As their Care Assistant, they offer fantastic training with the potential to develop and progress to managerial roles. So, who knows where this job may take you in the future!
Your responsibilities will be providing quality care to your individual clients, including:
- Assisting with daily routines including mornings, lunchtimes and evenings;
- Assisting with personal care where necessary which can include washing, dressing and helping them to the toilet;
- Prompting to take any medications;
- Taking them out shopping or attending local groups, events or appointments.
- Light domestic duties such as cooking or cleaning;
- Being a reliable companion.
If you are a compassionate and dedicated individual, then you will fit right in. So, if you are excited by this wonderful job opportunity, then please click “apply.”