Care Assistant & Companion, Barton-under-Needwood
£9.20 - £19.40 per hour
Part-time hours, 10-25 hours per week
Do you want a new and rewarding career in 2019 where you can make a difference? Are you looking for part-time hours and do you want to make a difference? There is no upper age limit for applications, becoming a Care Assistant & Companion could be perfect for you.
We have part-time jobs available in in Barton-under-Needwood, Burton on Trent, Tutbury, Anslow, Yoxall, Repton and Willington areas of Staffordshire. No experience is required as excellent training is provided. It is preferred that you have a full driving licence and access to a vehicle.
Come and join the best!
You could be joining an award-winning national brand who focus on a companionship led care service. They have won multiple awards over the years and have built an excellent reputation within communities across the UK. This exceptional service is different to any other care organisation in the area, providing a minimum of 1-hour home visits to a purely private client base, but the focus being on companionship. Imagine having Dementia but still being able to go to your dancing class on a Saturday, still being able to go to the shops, still going into town on a Wednesday for a cuppa. You would be helping make these things happen every day!
Sounds exciting, right? So, what will the role involve?
We will carefully match you to older adults in your local area and you will support them to remain independent both in their own home and by keeping them active in the local community. This would include:
- Assisting with daily routine including mornings, lunchtimes and evenings;
- Assisting with personal care where required;
- Prompting to take any medications;
- Taking them out shopping or attending local groups, events or appointments;
- Preparing meals and light household duties;
- Being a reliable companion and someone they can rely on.
Benefits & Hours
- If you have availability early mornings, lunchtimes, afternoons, evenings and every other weekend, then this position is ideal for you (we cannot offer school hours or full-time hours due to the nature of the work);
- Comprehensive welcome programme;
- Excellent training is provided;
- You will be making a difference every day and making a friend;
- They value their staff and their development, so they offer continuous training and support, with excellent progression opportunities. So, this could be the first step towards a rewarding career.
Being a Care Assistant & Companion is a wonderful and rewarding job where you can make a difference to an older person’s life, so if you are excited by this opportunity, then we would love to hear from you.