If you are looking for something new and rewarding to do in 2020, a role where you make a difference in a person’s life and end each day with a feeling like no other, then we could have what you are looking for. Imagine doing something that is more than just a job.
We have opportunities to do something amazing and become a Care Assistant & Companion in the Calow area of Derbyshire. We have part-time available work in Chesterfield, Ashgate, Brampton, Brimington, Calow, Coal Aston, Dronfield, and surrounding areas. You could be part of something to be proud of like this:
You could be joining an award-winning national brand that focus on a companionship led care service. They have won multiple awards over the years and have built an excellent reputation within communities across the UK. This exceptional service is different to any other care organisation in the area, providing a minimum of 1-hour home visits. The Director previously worked as a Nurse for over 30 years so understands what it takes to provide the highest standard of care and go above and beyond for those that need support.
Sounds exciting, right? So, what will the Care Assistant & Companion role involve?
They will carefully match you to mainly older adults in your local community and you will support them to remain independent both in their own home and by keeping them active in the local community. This would include any of the following:
- Assisting with daily routine including mornings, lunchtimes and evenings;
- Assisting with personal care where required;
- Supporting to take any medications;
- Taking clients out shopping or attending local groups, events or appointments;
- Preparing meals and light household duties;
- Being someone they can rely on.
Benefits & Hours
- £9.40 - £18.80 per hour + mileage allowance
- 20p per mile (after the first 10 miles) between clients and 45p per mile (if you transport a client)
- Part-time hours - If you have some availability early mornings, lunchtimes, afternoons, evenings and a few hours on an alternate weekend, then this position is ideal for you;
- Continuous support including our very own Learning and Development Program;
- We actively promote from within, so there are fantastic opportunities for ongoing progression for the right person
- Making a difference to someone’s everyday life is the biggest benefit and motivator for doing this job, along with building lasting relationships.
If you feel you have the qualities to do this type of role, then we would love to hear from you. We are proud to advertise on behalf of this unique provider and welcome your applications. Once you apply, we will arrange a suitable time to discuss the vacancy in more detail and answer any questions you may have.
Managed Advertising Solutions is a Division of Health & Social Care Jobs. Managed Advertising Solutions manage the advertising of vacancies on behalf of Care Providers nationally. Once you apply for this position, we will carry out an initial pre-screen of your application, then pass it directly to the end employer who will contact you directly, this will give you the opportunity to ask any questions you may have. The end employer would usually contact you within 24 hours of applying for a role with us, if you do not hear anything within 2 days please give us a call.