We are looking for you! Someone who can make a difference in a person’s life, every day, by becoming their Companion in the Chesterfield Area of Derbyshire. We have part-time jobs available in Chesterfield, Ashgate, Brampton, Brimington, Calow, Coal Aston, Dronfield, and surrounding areas. You will be carefully matched with one of our clients, who are mainly older adults looking for extra help and support, and quite often companionship. Perhaps you have been searching for Volunteer jobs, but just not found the right thing?
Benefits & Hours
- £9.40 - £18.80 per hour + mileage allowance
- 20p per mile (after the first 10 miles) between clients and 45p per mile (if you travel with a client) mileage allowance;
- Part-time hours - If you have some availability early mornings, lunchtimes, afternoons, evenings and a few hours on an alternate weekend, then this position is ideal for you;
- Continuous support including our very own Learning and Development Program;
- We actively promote from within, so there are fantastic opportunities for ongoing progression for the right person
- Making a difference to someone’s everyday life is the biggest benefit and motivator for doing this job, along with building lasting relationships.
You could be joining an award-winning national brand that focuses on a companionship led care service. They have won multiple awards over the years and have built an excellent reputation within communities across the UK. This exceptional service is different from any other care organization in the area, providing a minimum of 1-hour home visits. The Director previously worked as a Nurse for over 30 years so she understands what it takes to provide the highest standard of care and go above and beyond for those that need support.
Sounds exciting, right? So, what will the Companion role involve?
They will carefully match you to mainly older adults in your local community and you will support them to remain independent both in their own home and by keeping them active in the local community. This would include any of the following:
- Assisting with a daily routine including mornings, lunchtimes and evenings;
- Assisting with personal care where required;
- Supporting to take any medications;
- Taking clients out shopping or attending local groups, events or appointments;
- Preparing meals and light household duties;
- Being someone they can rely on.
If you feel you have the qualities to do this type of role, then we would love to hear from you. We are proud to advertise on behalf of this unique provider and welcome your applications. Once you apply, we will arrange a suitable time to discuss the vacancy in more detail and answer any questions you may have.
Managed Advertising Solutions is a Division of Health & Social Care Jobs. Managed Advertising Solutions manage the advertising of vacancies on behalf of Care Providers nationally. Once you apply for this position, we will carry out an initial pre-screen of your application, then pass it directly to the end employer who will contact you directly, this will give you the opportunity to ask any questions you may have. The end employer would usually contact you within 24 hours of applying for a role with us, if you do not hear anything within 2 days please give us a call.