Are you looking for Part-Time or Voluntary jobs within the local area of Coal Aston, Dronfield? Do you have spare time on your hands and want to do something rewarding. This is more than just a job!
We have opportunities to do something amazing and become a Care Assistant & Companion in the Coal Aston area of Derbyshire. We have part-time available work in Chesterfield, Ashgate, Brampton, Brimington, Calow, Coal Aston, Dronfield, and surrounding areas.
Be part of something special
You could be joining an award-winning national brand that focus on a companionship led care service. They have won multiple awards over the years and have built an excellent reputation within communities across the UK. This exceptional service is different from any other care organization in the area, providing a minimum of 1-hour home visits. The Director previously worked as a Nurse for over 30 years so understands what it takes to provide the highest standard of care and go above and beyond for those that need support.
Sounds exciting, right? So, what will the Care Assistant & Companion role involve?
“My Gran was diagnosed with early-onset dementia earlier this year and the word immediately frightened me. Gran has lived on her own for a few years since my Grandad passed away but has always been independent, so this diagnosis worried me that she would no longer stay living in the place that holds all her memories and where she spent over 60 years with Grandad.
However, Gran has had wonderful companionship, care, and support from people she has grown so fond of, we as a family have more peace of mind as we know she’s not alone. She has been able to keep getting out and about doing the things she loves, including visiting her local music group, and most importantly you have allowed her to keep being herself in the home that she loves. The personal care received has been respectful and dignified. Thank you will never be enough.”
You will be carefully matched to one or two older adults in your local community and you will support them to remain independent, both in their own home and by keeping them active in the local community. This would include any of the following:
- Assisting with a daily routine including mornings, lunchtimes and evenings;
- Assisting with personal care where required;
- Supporting to take any medications;
- Taking clients out shopping or attending local groups, events or appointments;
- Preparing meals and light household duties;
- Being someone they can rely on.
Benefits & Hours
- £9.40 - £18.80 per hour + mileage allowance
- 20p per mile (after the first 10 miles) between clients and 45p per mile (with the client in your car) mileage allowance;
- Part-time hours - If you have some availability early mornings, lunchtimes, afternoons, evenings and a few hours on an alternate weekend, then this position is ideal for you;
- Continuous support including our very own Learning and Development Program;
- We actively promote from within, so there are fantastic opportunities for ongoing progression for the right person
- Making a difference to someone’s everyday life is the biggest benefit and motivator for doing this job, along with building lasting relationships.
If you feel you have the qualities to do this type of role, then we would love to hear from you. We are proud to advertise on behalf of this unique provider and welcome your applications. Once you apply, we will arrange a suitable time to discuss the vacancy in more detail and answer any questions you may have.
Managed Advertising Solutions is a Division of Health & Social Care Jobs. Managed Advertising Solutions manage the advertising of vacancies on behalf of Care Providers nationally. Once you apply for this position, we will carry out an initial pre-screen of your application, then pass it directly to the end employer who will contact you directly, this will give you the opportunity to ask any questions you may have. The end employer would usually contact you within 24 hours of applying for a role with us, if you do not hear anything within 2 days please give us a call.