We are looking to recruit passionate and dedicated Care Assistants & Companions to join a unique family run Homecare business. We are particularly looking for Care Assistants who are looking for a supportive employer and want to be part of a very special team who truly are dedicated to delivering the best care at home to their clients.
We are particularly looking for Care Assistants in the Morley, Tingley, Gildersome, Drighlington, Birkenshaw, and surrounding areas of West Yorkshire.
- £9.21 Per Hour (Time and half on Bank Holidays).
- Full or Part-Time Hours Available – Guaranteed Hours.
- Hours including mornings, lunchtimes, evenings, and weekends.
- Shift times include 11:30 – 14:30 and 16:00 – 22:00.
- Excellent in-house training and opportunity to gain further qualifications.
- Being part of a big work family, and a company you can be proud of.
About the Company
You will be part of a family run organisation formed to make a difference, having experienced poor care for one of their own relatives. This provider has a truly amazing team; they are small enough to focus on quality and they will always keep it that way. They are very proud of achieving a good CQC rating and since opening 8 years ago they have received so much reward from delivering exceptional compassionate care to people in the local area. They truly believe that homecare is not just another job – it's a way of life.
One of their employee reviews reads “When I joined the company as a Care Assistant, they seemed too good to be true as an employer, but genuinely hand on heart they are great. I feel valued and I am surrounded by such a passionate team, I care for our customers as if they were my own relative, I absolutely love my job.”
What we are looking for in you: -
- The desire to make a difference to an older adult living in their own home.
- To Provide personal care as well as companionship, help and support.
- A car driver so that you can travel between your customers locally.
- A good conversationalist who can brighten an older person’s day!
- Caring, compassionate and an excellent ambassador for the company
Who can become a Care Assistant?
Perhaps you are already working as a Carer for another provider and you want to feel valued, or maybe you have always wanted to make a difference but never taken that leap, perhaps you are semi/retired and have spare time on your hands and would love to make a difference/do something rewarding. Whatever your situation, if you care, we want to hear from you!
How to Apply
Please click on apply, Health & Social Care Jobs are advertising on behalf of the end employer who will contact you directly once you have applied, introduce themselves to you and give you the opportunity to ask any questions you may have. Good luck with your application.