We are looking for Care Assistants & Companions in your local community of Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire to work early mornings and alternate weekends. So, if you are an early bird and you want to do something rewarding, then this could be for you.
- Guaranteed 16-hours per week.
- Shifts - 06:45 – 11:30, 4 weekdays and alternate weekends.
- It is essential that you are a car driver with access to a vehicle.
- £9.65 per hour plus mileage and paid travel time.
- Double time at bank holidays.
An award-winning employer, they are looking for naturally caring people to join their team on a Part-Time basis. You will be visiting older adults in their own homes and providing much needed companionship and non-medical support. You would not only be helping to combat loneliness but also helping someone with everyday tasks within their homes. This would be for a minimum of one hour, ensuring that the support provided is never rushed and always tailored to the individual’s needs.
- Helping with morning routine, including preparing breakfast together.
- Assisting with medication prompts.
- Assisting with some elements of personal care which may be helping clients to shower/wash, get dressed or to brush their teeth.
- Taking clients to the shop, exercise, hospital appointments etc.
- Providing companionship and being someone they can rely on.
Every older adult they support is unique, as we get older there are some things that we may give up doing or struggle to do. Your job as a Care Assistant & Companion is to ensure that there is continuity in their routine and that they stay safe, happy, and content in their own homes.
Areas they have jobs
They have Part-Time Job Vacancies in Burton-on-Trent, Barton under Needwood, Tutbury, Anslow, Yoxall, Repton, Willington, and surrounding areas.
To apply for this position as a Morning Care Assistant, you must be a car driver and be over the age of 18. There is no upper age limit to apply, we welcome applications from all walks of life. You may have never worked in care before, or maybe had a personal experience of looking after a relative or friend, but the main reason you are applying is because you want to make a difference! If you want to get up every day and really make someone’s day that bit brighter, then this is for you.