Care Assistant & Companion, York
£8.80 - £9.55 per hour + mileage allowance + travel time
Full-time and part-time hours
Are you looking for something new and rewarding to do in 2020? A role where you can give something back to your local community? A role where you can make a difference in the life of an older person? Yes? Then we could have what you are looking for. We are looking for Care Assistant & Companions living close to the York and Selby areas of North Yorkshire.
We are advertising on behalf of a special homecare provider, formed and rooted in family values. They have over 20 years’ experience in the sector and they have a real dedication for high-quality care. They ensure that all their clients and their families have peace of mind, reassurance and security, which is an amazing feeling and you could be part of that. Their wonderful team and their development are also important to them. They invest in their staff team and everyone feels valued, many of the staff team have been there over 10 years!
What will the role involve?
You will play a pivotal role in supporting vulnerable adults living in their own homes in your local community. Moving from one client’s residence to the next, no day is the same. All their clients’ needs vary, from companionship, assisting with personal care, domestic duties and preparing meals, to helping with medication or taking them out to continue doing the things they love, which may include meeting friends or activities they enjoy.
Now…. what about you?
- They can offer you weekend enhanced rates;
- Wouldn’t you like 28 days holiday per year?
- They will also provide you with a company mobile phone…. Wow;
- They also offer you excellent educational development opportunities, so this could just be the first step of an amazing future with them;
- Previous experience is not essential as they will provide you fantastic training;
- You will need to have a big heart, a patient and caring nature as well as a passion to make a difference which is an amazing feeling which you could share;
- It is essential that you have a full driving licence and access to a vehicle.
We are very proud to be recruiting for this unique provider and welcome your applications and expressions of interest in this Care Assistant & Companion job. Don’t worry if you have any questions, once you apply, our client will contact you and answer questions you may have.