Part-time, job vacancy, Care Assistant & Dementia Friend in your local community of Wetherby and North Leeds area. Car Drivers only please. No Experience needed just your warm friendliness.
We welcome applications from all age groups, those looking for a career change, Semi Retired, or those looking to start a career in Social Care.
- £9.50 - £12.50 per hour, plus pension, mileage & Paid Travel Time
- 16 Hours guaranteed contracts available.
- Flexible Hours to suit your availability – to include some evenings or weekends.
- Early Mornings, Lunchtimes, Early Evenings & Weekend work available
Are you local?
Because we visit people living in their own homes, if you live in any of these areas, we would love to hear from you. Wetherby, Boston Spa, Alwoodley, Moor Allerton, Shadwell, Bardsey, Bramhope, Adel, Cookridge, Seacroft, Scarcroft, Whinmoor, and Roundhay areas of Leeds.
It’s a Vocation
We are looking for naturally caring people to join the team. You will be visiting older adults in their own homes and providing much needed companionship and support. You would not only be helping to combat loneliness but also helping someone with everyday tasks within their homes. This would be for a minimum of one hour, ensuring that the support provided is never rushed and always tailored to the individual’s needs. Making a difference to someone’s life is not just a job, it is a vocation!
Every single person we support are so different, so it is hard to say for certain what your duties will be. However, a typical example of some of duties they perform are: -
- Arriving with a smile to help someone prepare for the day ahead.
- Prepare breakfast and assist someone with their morning routine whilst chatting away!
- Maybe prepare a bath or assist someone to get in and out of the shower.
- Prompting to take any medication.
- Preparing lunch together, taking care of their nutrition is important.
- Maybe prompting them to use the toilet, to keep their routine.
- Going on outings, hospital visits or visiting the shops.
- End of the day companionship, hot drink and chat before bedtime.
Who are we?
We are a unique, bespoke, award-winning companionship led care provider covering the Wetherby and North Leeds area. We have won countless award’s as well as being rated “Good” by our regulators, we love what we do and we are committed to changing the way our older community are looked after in their old age.
We understand you will have some questions, do not worry, once you have applied one of our team will contact you to have an initial chat so we can get to know you, this is a chance for you to ask any questions you may have. Make 2021 the year you do something amazing and rewarding in your local community.