We are looking for Care Assistants & Dementia Friends in the Calne area of Wiltshire. No experience is necessary as full training will be provided. However, it is essential that you hold a full driving licence and have access to a vehicle.
This homecare provider provides care visits in the community and they have job vacancies in the Calne, Chippenham, Corsham, Melksham, Malmesbury, Badminton, Bradford On Avon, and surrounding areas of Wiltshire.
Becoming a Care Assistant is such a rewarding role within your community. You will visit older people in their own homes and carry out a variety of duties, no 2 days are ever the same. If you think about everything you do daily, you would be supporting someone to do the same. The role may involve:
- Assisting with personal care
- Helping with domestic duties such as vacuuming or dusting.
- Assisting with shopping and helping to prepare meals.
- Taking clients to appointments or keeping them doing activities that they enjoy.
- Helping with any medication.
- Providing companionship and being someone they can rely on.
The Company & values
You could be joining a local, trusted care provider with an outstanding brand and reputation in the care industry. This provider puts their client at the forefront of everything they do and help people to remain in the place they love the most, their home. Not only do they promote an average call duration of 45-minutes to provide quality support, they make sure you are perfectly matched to their clients, so you can build a lasting relationship!
Pay rates, benefits & hours
- £10.00 - £10.80 per hour (weekdays) DOE.
- £11.00 - £11.80 per hour (weekends DOE.
- Bank holiday enhancement.
- Full Time & Part Time (to include evenings and alternate weekend working).
- Holiday pay & pension.
- Full in-house training provided.
- Yearly team and family get togethers.
Apply/Ask a Question
If you have any questions about this Care Assistant & Dementia Friend job, or if you wish to apply, then please click on the apply button. Once you have applied, we would carry out an initial pre-screen of your application, your CV & application is then passed to the end employer who would then contact you directly to progress your application further. This would usually be within 24-72 hours of applying and this telephone conversation is for you to ask any questions you may have and the end employer to find out more about you.