Care Assistant & Home Helper, Sandhurst
We are looking for Care Assistants & Home Helpers to join our homecare team in the Sandhurst, Bracknell Forest area of Berkshire. We are currently looking for individuals in the Bracknell Forest, Binfield, Warfield, North Ascot, Crowthorne and surrounding areas of Berkshire.
This is a truly rewarding role where no two days are the same and you could make a real difference to the life of an older person in your community.
No experience is necessary as full training will be provided. Being a car driver is preferred. However, cyclists may also apply. Unfortunately, due to the nature of this job, we can’t accept application from anyone who doesn’t have any form of transport.
What are the hours & pay?
- We pay a very competitive rate of £10.08 - £17.87 per hour which increases depending on qualifications;
- We have full time, part time, bank hours or even weekend hours available between 7am and 11pm;
- 30p per mile mileage allowance for drivers and 10p per mile for cyclists (we will always try and keep you as close to home as possible).
Sound good? There are also some terrific benefits as a Care Assistant & Home Helper:
- Work towards achieving QCF (NVQ) level 2 and 3 in Care.
- We provide full training and support and we have a great team ethos.
- We are dedicated to giving the best service possible to our customers.
- Uniform and equipment provided.
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression.
What does the job entail?
Our customers may be looking for a little extra help around the home, preparing simple meals, assistance with medication, or carrying out household duties. There is an element of personal care involved. This may mean that they need help getting in and out of the bath, assisting with getting them to the toilet or changing of pads, or helping them to get dressed.
What experience is required?
- As long as you have the desire and the passion, we would love to hear from you!
- No experience is necessary as most of our staff haven’t worked in the sector before.
- Do you care about people and understand the importance of dignity & respect?
- Are you reliable and dependable?
- It is essential that you have a full UK driving licence & access to your own vehicle.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both spoken and written are essential.
If you are the caring, reliable individual that we are looking for and you are interested in this position, then please click on apply.