We are looking for Female Care Assistants & Home Helpers to join our wonderful team covering Long Ashton, Failand, Nailsea, Fairleigh, Backwell, Flax Bourton and Wraxall area of Bristol. Do you live in any of these areas, or happy to work in this area? You do need to be a Car Driver with access to your own car due to the nature of the job.
Is this you?
- You have a lovely smiling face and you would brighten up an older person's day?
- You are kind, caring, patient and compassionate
- You want to do something really rewarding
- Are you a student looking to start a career in social care?
- Are you Retired or Semi-retired and want to do something rewarding?
Hours of Work / Benefits
- Guaranteed Hours
- Rate of pay is £9.60 (no experience) and salary increases with experience up to £10.15 per hour, your pay will progress as you progress;
- Usual working hours are as follows: - 7 am – 2pm, 4 pm – 10 pm and every other weekend.
- Attendance bonus of £35 per quarter (After 3 Months);
- Part-time, Full-Time or Bank Hours are available 16-30 Hours
- Hours will include early mornings, lunchtimes, evenings and weekends.
If you are excited by this amazing job opportunity then we would love to hear from you, so please click on apply and one of our friendly careers’ advisors will contact you to discuss this in more detail.
Health and Social Care Jobs is an Equal Opportunities Employer, however, due to the nature of the position, this post is exempt under the Equality Act 2010. In this instance, there is a Genuine Occupational Requirement to recruit a female.