We need Care Assistants & Home Helpers who want to make a difference in the Crowthorne area of Berkshire at a time where kindness and caring could not be more important. If you are a former Care Assistant, Nurse, Hospitality Worker, Teachers, or just someone who goes above and beyond to help the most vulnerable in the community, then we want you. Drivers & Non Drivers needed.
By being part of our team, we can all support each other at a time when it has never counted so much. No experience is required as many of our staff have not worked in care before. Above all, you need an honest, reliable attitude and desire to help.
We have roles available in the Bracknell, Binfield, Warfield, North Ascot, Crowthorne, Sandhurst and surrounding areas, so if you have a few hours to spare, we would love to hear from you.
Do something where you could make a difference
This is a truly rewarding role where you could make a real difference to the life of an older person in your community. We have over 50-years’ experience in the care sector and understand the importance of providing high quality, person centred care to older adults living in their own homes. Sometimes it is the little acts of kindness that make the biggest difference to a person’s life.
As one of our Care Assistants & Home Helpers, you will be well looked after and supported to do your job well. We can’t tell you exactly what you’ll be doing from day to day as the role is so varied, but you will help with many different aspects of personal care and companionship, including:
- Helping our clients get ready for the morning or assisting them to bed at night.
- Brushing their teeth and hair.
- Keeping an eye on their mental health, being a good companion to give the family peace of mind.
- Helping with their shopping or collecting a prescription.
- Helping with meal preparation.
- Reminding them when they need to take their medication or about doctor’s appointments.
Pay rates, hours & benefits
- £9.78 - £10.13 per hour which will go up as you become more qualified.
- Flexible hours to suit you- full time, part time, bank hours, and weekend hours all available.
- Support towards your QFC/NVQ level 2 & 3 in care.
- 30p per mile mileage allowance- and we’ll always try to make sure you’re not traveling far from your home.
- The biggest benefit is joining a homecare team with an ethos of kindness and dedication, and knowing you are making a difference every day.
How to apply or ask a question?
We are Managed Advertising Solutions Ltd; we act as an Advertising Agency on behalf of the end employer. If you have any questions about this Care Assistant & Home Helper role or you wish to apply, then please click on the apply button. Once you have applied, we would carry out an initial pre-screen of your application, your CV & application is then passed to the end employer who would then contact you directly to progress your application further. This would usually be within 24-72 hours of applying and this telephone conversation is for you to ask any questions you may have and the end employer to find out more about you.