We are seeking full and part time Care Assistants & Home Helpers in the Bracknell area of Berkshire. No experience is required as many of their staff have not worked in care before. Above all, you need an honest, reliable attitude and desire to help.
Locations, Pay & Hours
Because they provide visits to older people in their own homes, they have job vacancies in the Binfield, Warfield, North Ascot, Crowthorne, Sandhurst and surrounding areas Berkshire So, if you have a few hours and you would like to make a difference to an older person in your local community, they would love to hear from you.
- £9.78 - £10.13 per hour which will increase with experience + 30p mileage allowance.
- Flexible hours to suit you- full time, part time, bank hours, and weekend hours all available.
The Owner has over 5 decades of experience in the care sector and he understand the importance of providing high quality, person centred care to older adults living in their own homes. He is passionate about making sure everyone is treated with the utmost dignity and respect. He knows that it is sometimes the smallest acts of kindness that make the biggest difference to a person’s life.
As one of our Care Assistant & Home Helper, you will be well looked after and supported to do your job well. We can’t tell you exactly what you’ll be doing from day to day as the role is so varied, but you will help with many different aspects of personal care and companionship, including:
- Helping our clients get ready for the morning or assisting them to bed at night.
- Brushing their teeth and hair.
- Keeping an eye on their mental health, being a good companion to give the family peace of mind.
- Helping with their shopping or collecting a prescription.
- Helping with meal preparation.
- Reminding them when they need to take their medication or about doctor’s appointments.
Apply/ Ask a question?
If you have any questions about this Care Assistant & Home Helper job, or you wish to apply please click on the apply button. Once you have applied within 24-72 hours the employer will be in contact with you to introduce themselves and answer any questions you may have, then look at progressing your application to interview stage