We are looking for Care Assistants & Home Helpers in the Bracknell area of Berkshire. No experience is required as full training is provided.
Have you recently lost your job and are looking for something more rewarding to do in 2021? Could you support someone to remain independent in their own home and keep loved ones together at a difficult time? Are you a positive, caring individual with a passion to help people? If this is you, then we could have the perfect role for you.
- £10.08 per hour weekdays, £11.18 per hour weekends + enhanced rate at bank holidays.
- 30p mileage allowance.
- Flexible hours to suit you- full time, part time, bank hours, and weekend hours all available.
- Support towards your QFC/NVQ level 2 & 3 in care.
- Holiday pay.
- Drivers are preferred and travelling kept to a minimum.
- Full training is provided, and full PPE provided.
- Excellent progression opportunities and the chance to develop a long-term career in a sector that means so much to everyone.
- Job vacancies in the Bracknell, Binfield, Warfield, North Ascot, Crowthorne, Sandhurst and surrounding areas of Berkshire.
With a 4.9 out of 5 rating on homecare.co.uk, quality care matters to this organisation and you could be part of a company to be proud of. The senior management have over 50 years of experience in the sector between them, so they understand how quality, person centred care can make a huge difference in the lives of older adults living in their own homes. Each of their team ensures that everyone is treated with the utmost dignity and respect. After all, isn’t that what we all want as we get older?
As a Care Assistant & Home Helper, you will be well looked after and supported to do your role well. The role is so varied, but you will help with many different aspects of personal care and companionship, including:
- Helping our clients get ready for the morning or assisting them to bed at night.
- Assisting with personal care.
- Keeping an eye on their mental health, being a good companion to give the family peace of mind.
- Helping with their shopping or collecting a prescription.
- Helping with meal preparation.
- Reminding them when they need to take their medication or about doctor’s appointments.
Apply/Ask a Question
If you are interested in this Care Assistant & Home Helper role and it sounds like the role for you, then please click on apply. We advertise on behalf of the end employer who will contact you directly once you have applied, introduce themselves to you and give you the opportunity to ask any questions you may have. Good luck with your application.