Full & Part-Time, Care Assistant & Home Helper, job vacancy, Bracknell, Berkshire – no experience needed – car drivers essential.
- £10.18 weekdays, £11.58 per hour weekends, Enhanced on Bank Holidays.
- 45p per mile mileage Allowance & Flexible Hours Available to suit your lifestyle.
- Career Development Opportunities & Full Training Provided.
- Full paid PPE & Uniform.
New to Social Care?
If you’re thinking of starting a career in care, then it does not matter what background you come from or how old you are, your personality and values are the key attributes. Many Care Assistants come from a retail, hospitality, leisure sector background, or have a personal experience of caring for someone. Just ask yourself…
- Are you the friend people can rely on? Do you have a caring, positive personality?
- Are you looking for a job where you finish work knowing you made a difference?
- Do you have hours to spare each week to help someone in the local community?
- Do you want to work in a sector where there are lots of progression opportunities too?
If you have answered yes to any of these, then you have all the right qualities!
We support older adults living in their own homes in the Bracknell, Binfield, Warfield, North Ascot, Crowthorne, Sandhurst, of Berkshire. If you live close by, then you are welcome to apply and talk to us about a career in Social Care.
We are looking for dedicated people to join our ever-growing extended family. We have over 25 years of experience within the Care Sector, providing professional personalised support to those who need extra help. You will have a dedicated support network; you will receive lots of training and mentoring, so you won’t be under prepared. We proudly hold a 4.9/5 rating on a leading home care review site, but the heartfelt thanks from the families is what makes it all worthwhile.
People often have the wrong idea about what care can involve, but everyone has different needs. No 2 days are the same. There is personal care involved in the role, but once you’ve got to know your clients, it’s like second nature. You could be:
- The face that greets someone in the morning along with a morning brew.
- Helping someone put on the outfit that makes them look and feel their best.
- Providing the company they rely on and look forward to so dearly.
- Helping them get washed or out of the bath/shower.
- That all important medication reminder.
- Preparing a warm meal and making sure they’re eating.
- Putting on that music they love to have a reminisce about happy memories.
- The person that helps them up the stairs to bed at night.
There has never been a better time to start your career in care, so why not start with a provider like no other. We would love to speak to you and tell you more about our Care Assistant & Home Helper job vacancies and answer any questions you might have. So, if you have the qualities we are looking for, then click on apply and we will contact you for a chat.