Part-time & Full-time, Care Assistant & Home Helper jobs, Clifton, York. No Experience Needed.
We are looking for car drivers in most areas but can consider non-drivers in some of our locations. We cover the areas of York, Clifton, Haxby, Heworth, Acomb, and surrounding areas. If you live in these areas or nearby, we would love to hear from you.
- £9.50 - £9.75 per hour plus mileage.
- Flexible, Full & Part-time hours.
- Hours will include early mornings, evenings & alternate weekends.
- Outstanding training, mentoring & continuous support.
- We actively encourage progression & internal promotion opportunities.
As a Care Assistant & Home Helper, you will build strong relationships with the clients you visit regularly, meaning that the care & support you provide will be natural for you both.
- Arriving in the morning with a warm smile to help someone start their day.
- Preparing breakfast whilst chatting & getting know to each other.
- Helping a client to get washed and dressed.
- Reminding someone to take their medication.
- Helping with household chores such as washing the pots or ironing.
- Picking up some bits & bobs from the shop.
- Providing company for those living alone.
- Doing what they love, some clients love music as it reminds them of happy memories.
- Helping them up the stairs to bed and with their evening routine.
Our Owner, who has a strong volunteer background himself, values people like you, those that give their time to people that need help & support. Even the smallest job, can make the biggest difference. We pride ourselves on respecting the independence of our clients, we want to make their life as easy as we can and keeping them living in their home for as long as possible. We want to be recognised as the leading provider of high-quality care and we can only do that with like-minded people like you joining our team and giving back to our Older generation when they need it.
Would you love a job, that every morning, makes you want to get up? A job that gives you reward & fulfilment as a person but also brings so much comfort to others. If you are a friendly person who goes the extra mile for others, then we would love to hear from you.
If you would love to talk to us about what care involves, we are happy to talk you through what you can expect. We welcome applications from a variety of ages and from different career backgrounds. Many of our Care Assistant & Home Helpers have come from retail, leisure, hospitality, childcare, customer service, and other sectors, if you have the right personality, we want to hear from you. If you have any questions, then please click apply. Do not worry if you have any concerns, we will contact you to tell you more and put your mind at ease about joining our team.