Being a Care Assistant is an exhausting job, are you exhausted? Work for the wrong Care Provider and you could find yourself burnt out, working extremely long hours, running from one care call to the next and burning yourself out! What if it didn’t have to be like that?
A True Story from someone who joined us recently.
Many experienced Care Assistants join our team from other care providers because they hear about the way we work…. We are immensely different! We recently had an experienced Care Assistant join us, who had been working for another local Homecare provider and she was tired and exhausted, but still loved caring for others and had even thought about giving it up! Luckily for us, she had heard great things about us. Since Jenny joined us, she looks better in herself, she has more colour in her cheeks, she loves our hour/two-hour long care calls and loves her job so much. She is so happy she made the move. Jenny’s experiences will resonate with so many Care Assistants just like you.
- She was running around doing 15 minute – 30-minute care calls and working 60 hours p/w.
- She really was not giving the clients the time they really needed.
- She had no time for herself at all.
- Becoming disillusioned with care was overwhelming, but she knew she still cared.
- She started to become ill. She now works less hours, but still pretty much earns the same.
Caring in your Community
If you feel like Jenny and live in the communities of Kendal, Windermere, Ambleside, Milnthorpe, Grange Over Sands or surrounding villages, we would love to welcome you to our team.
To us all, care is personal, we want our Kendal office to be at the centre of the South Lakes community, and to be known for the Outstanding Companionship Led Care we provide. Our values are cascaded from our lovely owners who have a vision to deliver the highest level of care to our community.
We would love you to join us and we are always looking for experienced Care Assistants, who are dedicated and passionate but want to see care delivered the right way, but also want to be supported and cared for themselves. We offer Award winning Training; we have won countless awards for our companionship led care and we are a wonderful team. The owners of the business have put their heart and soul into making it the wonderful service it is.
Since Jenny joined us
- She now has regular clients that she visits, and she knows them well.
- She now has a relationship with the people she supports and cares for.
- The care is companionship too, it means so much more!
- She cannot believe the bond/passion of the team, and the support we all give each other.
Let’s Talk! If you are an experienced Care Assistant and would love to find out more then please click apply. Here are some of the benefits we can offer as well as changing your life for the better!
- £10.50 - £13.50 per hour, plus 25-45p per mile mileage, Paid Waiting & Travel Time
- Award Winning Training including Dementia & Parkinson’s Specialist training
- Flexible Part-Time Hours up to 30 Hours per week.
- Well-being program, so we can also look after you.
When you join our team, you will instantly know what a special organisation we are. Every one of our team feels valued and supported and throughout your journey with us and we can offer you not just a job but a truly rewarding vocation! There is care… but then there is the way we deliver care, with companionship at the heart of it all. So, if you want to find out more, please click apply and send us your details and we will be in touch to tell you much more.