Care Assistant, Befriender & Companion, Upminster
£9.50 weekdays, £11.00 per hour weekends, plus double time on Bank Holidays + mileage allowance
Are you looking for part-time hours and want to make a difference? Maybe you have considered a companionship role? There is no upper age limit for applications, becoming a Care Assistant, Befriender and Companion could be perfect for you? We have part-time jobs available in Upminster, Brentwood, Billericay and surrounding areas of Essex.
No experience is required as excellent training is provided. Having a full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle is desirable due to the nature of the role.
Come and join the best!
You could be joining a 5-star award-winning national brand company who focus on a companionship led care service. They have won multiple awards over the years and have built an excellent reputation within communities across the UK. This exceptional service is different to any other care organisation in the area, providing a minimum of 1-hour home visits to a purely private client base, but the focus being on companionship. Imagine having Dementia but still being able to go to your dancing class on a Saturday, still being able to pick up your pension, still going into town on a Wednesday for cream tea!
You would be helping make these things happen every day!
Sounds exciting, right? So, what will the role involve?
They will carefully match you to older adults in your local area and you will support them to remain independent both in their own home and by keeping them active in the local community. This would include:
- Assisting with daily routine including mornings, lunchtimes and evenings
- Prompting to take any medications.
- Taking them out shopping or attending local groups, events or appointments.
- Preparing meals and light household duties.
- Being a reliable companion and someone they can rely on.
Benefits & Hours
- Double time on bank holidays.
- Minimum of between 4-20 hours including alternate weekends.
- Working hours include, mornings between 8am-12noon (occasionally earlier starts may be required), teatime between 4pm-6pm and evening 6pm until 9pm.
- Employee assistance programme
- The biggest benefit of all is making a difference every day.
- Becoming a Companion isn’t just a job, you will be gaining a friend too!
Do you have a big heart? If you are excited by this opportunity, then we would love to hear from you. Within their organisation if you shine opportunities are created. They have ambitious plans for the future you could be part of that!