We are looking for part time Care Assistants, Companions & Home Helpers to join our team in various locations throughout Nottingham. No experience is required as excellent training will be provided. However, you must have a full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle.
Because this company delivers care & support to people in their own homes, they have vacancies in the Long Eaton, Beeston, Chilwell, Stapleford, Wollaton and surrounding areas of Nottingham. They will always try to keep you as local to your home as possible. They have a need people to work mornings and evenings in the NG2, NG3, NG4, NG5, NG8, NG9, NG10 and NG11 post code areas.
Pay rates, hours & benefits
- £9.50 - £10.50 per hour, double rate on bank holidays, mileage allowance plus paid travel time
- pension scheme, paid holidays, and Employee Assistance Programme.
- Hours available, mornings, lunchtimes, evenings and alternate weekends
The owner of this award-winning care company changed his career to concentrate on delivering a compassionate, caring, and individual service, to people needing help and support to remain in their own home. His aim is to focus on providing a very bespoke companionship led care service that really does benefit the local people. He also takes part in many fund-raising and charity events to help support local charities and organisations in their local community. They have won multiple awards and they have also built an excellent reputation. They do this by ensuring that every visit is no less than an hour, meaning they can really tailor the support received.
You will be part of a small team visiting vulnerable older people who need extra support to remain in their own home. No two days will be the same. Duties may include: -
- Helping someone get out of bed, washed/showered, dressed and other elements of personal care.
- Prepare breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
- Remind them to take their medication.
- Help with light housework, laundry, vacuuming, ironing, or a spot of gardening
- Help with grocery shopping.
- Be a listening ear and to treat them with the respect and dignity everyone deserves.
Making a difference to someone’s everyday life is so rewarding, along with creating lots of memories and knowing you have contributed to making someone’s day that bit happy and easier.
Becoming a Care Assistant, Companion & Home Helper is such a rewarding role and a very important Keyworker role within the community, if you have always wanted to do a job that is rewarding, now is a great time to be joining us and making a difference.
How do you apply?
If you would like to apply for this position of a Care Assistant, Companion & Home Helper, or have any questions, please click on apply. Once you have applied within 24-72 hours the employer will be in contact with you to introduce themselves and answer any questions you may have, then look at progressing your application to interview stage.