Care Assistant, Companion & Home Helper, Leeds
We are looking for Care Assistants, Companions & Home Helpers to join our friendly team in Leeds to provide Care, Companionship and Home Help to older adults living in your local community.
Our lovely clients live in most of the Leeds areas including Horsforth, Armley, Seacroft, Adel, Wharfedale, Guiseley, Rawdon, Otley, Yeadon, Weetwood, Headingley, Hyde Park, Woodhouse & Kirkstall so if you live in any of these areas, we have plenty of local work for you.
Rate of Pay & Benefits
- £8.60 per hour, plus 22p per mile mileage allowance (Drivers are essential)
- Full or Part-time hours available or weekends only.
- Full training provided with specialised induction programme
- Opportunity to gain Level 2/3 Health & Social Care & other qualifications
- Paid Holidays
- DBS Paid for
- Flexible working hours
- Career progression
- Out of hours call centre back up support
People often have the wrong perception of what job Care Assistants do. All our clients’ needs vary, from companionship, domestic duties & preparing meals to help with medication or taking them out. If you also think about everything you do daily, you would be supporting someone to do the same. If you are caring in nature, trustworthy, patient and understanding and want to make a difference why not do something rewarding. Don’t worry if you have any questions, we will have a chat with you once you have applied and put your mind at ease on any questions you may have regarding joining our team!