We are looking for caring and passionate Care Assistants in the York area to support older people within a residential village that is like no other. This job is working night shifts. If you are a night owl, looking for a role where you can make a difference to a person’s life, then this could be perfect for you.
Work in a modern, residential setting like no other
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a family-based business who put care, dignity and respect for individuals at the heart of what they do, and they have been running for over 50 years. They aspire to provide an exceptional, compassionate and personalised service that enhances the lives of residents. You’ll be working in a very beautiful Care Village, and with a lovely, friendly team who take pride in the atmosphere their hard work and kindness creates.
What are the potential hours, pay and benefits?
- £8.23 per hour night rate;
- Shifts 7:30pm to 7:30am including alternate weekends;
- Fantastic training and on-going support towards further qualifications, this could be the first step towards a fulfilling career;
- Pension scheme;
- Paid holidays;
- Meal subsidies for staff;
- Uniforms provided.
What are the responsibilities as a Care Assistant?
- Assisting with personal care, including washing, dressing and assistance to the toilet;
- Assisting in and out of bed;
- Ensuring the welfare of residents at all times;
- Answering buzzers during night shift;
- Cleaning communal areas.
What experience will you need?
To become a Care Assistant, no experience is required as full training will be provided. All you need is to be an empathetic, positive and patient individual with the desire to make a difference in a person’s life.
So, if you feel that you want to work in a unique setting, with a dedicated, friendly team, then please click “apply.” We will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the job.