Care Assistant, Edgbaston
£9.00 - £18.00 per hour plus 20p mileage allowance
Full and part-time hours
“My name is Jane and I work as a Care Assistant in High in Edgbaston for a brilliant company and I absolutely love my job. I support older people living in their own homes and help them stay independent. I help with everyday tasks and personal care like washing and dressing, preparing meals as well as taking them out for appointments or to continue with their hobbies. There are plenty of laughs too.”
There is no upper age limit for applications, becoming a Care Assistant could be perfect for you. We have part time and full-time hours available in the Edgbaston, Harborne, Quinton, Bearwood, Frankley, Selly Oak, Bournville, Kings Norton, Bordesley Green, Ward End, Washwood Heath, Small Heath, Spark Hill, Moseley, Kings Heath, May Pole, Yardley, Acocks Green and Wthyall areas of the West Midlands.
Join the best
“I have worked for this company for three years, and I couldn’t work for anyone else now. We have won multiple awards over the years and have built an excellent reputation within communities across the UK. Our exceptional service is different to any other care organisation in the area, providing a minimum of 1-hour home visits to a purely private client base, but the focus being on consistent relationships. We are a fantastic team and we a make a real difference to the lives of people in our local community.”
Benefits & Hours:
- Full and part-time hours, between 5-40 hours per week available - if you have some availability early mornings, lunchtimes, afternoons, evenings or a couple of hours on alternate weekends, then this position could be ideal for you.
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays (pro rata);
- Employee Assistance Programme;
- Pension scheme;
- Excellent award-winning training and support is provided including support to obtain further qualifications courses so you can further your talents;
- The biggest benefit of all is making a difference every day, putting a smile on an older person’s face and being part of a wonderful team.
“If you have experience working in the sector, or you are someone looking for a new rewarding career in care, then I would say this is the company for you. This is something rewarding and the feeling of knowing you have helped someone is special, I feel so happy at the end of every day. You could share that feeling too. You don’t need experience, just a caring, patient and understanding nature.
So, if you are excited by this Care Assistant job opportunity, then come and join us. All you need to do is click apply and we will give you a call to answer any questions you may have.”