We are looking for passionate Community Care Assistants close to the Fairlight area of East Sussex. No previous experience is required as paid training is provided and fully paid. It is essential that you have a driving licence and access to a vehicle.
This fantastic homecare provider provides care visits in the community to older adults living in their own homes, they are recruiting specifically for the Fairlight area which is located just outside Hastings.
Pay rates, hours & benefits
- £9.30 - £9.75 per hour + paid mileage (Time and half at bank holidays).
- Paid travel time (not every provider offers that).
- Full and part-time hours including alternate weekends
- Shifts between 7am – 2:30pm, 2pm – 10pm/4pm – 10pm.
- Paid DBS (refunded after 6-months) & paid training. Pension scheme.
- Refer a friend bonus scheme.
- Fantastic career progression & personal development.
- Being part of a service that will value you, but also be part of a company to be proud of.
This provider is part of an award-winning national brand founded by a family and with family values running throughout the service. This service was opened by an owner who has dedicated a large part of his career to supporting adults of all ages. They wanted to establish a high-quality home care service in the local area, promoting independence and dignity for their clients, as well as tackling loneliness and depression.
The company also cares for their Care Assistants and each one is valued and rewarded for their dedication. They invest in everyone and pay travel time, so no valuable time with the clients is lost. You will see regular clients at regular times and work locally – so no long commutes. You also have plenty of time between calls, so you won’t be rushing around. The biggest benefit is knowing the difference you have made.
As a Community Care Assistant, you will be visiting older adults in their own home. Helping them with everyday task so they can continue to live in the environment which they love most and for as long as possible, duties will include:
- Helping them with daily routines such as getting up in the morning or ready for bed at night.
- Helping with elements of personal care.
- Ensuring their home is safe & clean.
- Preparing meals & collecting shopping or prescriptions.
- Providing companionship and being someone who they can rely on for support.
If you have any questions about this job, or if you wish to apply, then please click on the apply button. Once you have applied, we would carry out an initial pre-screen of your application, your CV & application is then passed to the end employer who would then contact you to answer any questions you may have. This would usually be within 24-72 hours of applying.