We would like you to be our next full time and part time Care Assistants in the Edgbaston area of the West Midlands. No experience? Don’t worry, full training will be provided. You don’t even need to be a driver to apply.
This special care provider provides care visits in the community and have job vacancies available in the Harborne, Quinton, Bearwood, Frankley, Selly Oak, Bournville, Kings Norton, Bordesley Green, Ward End, Washwood Heath, Small Heath, Spark Hill, Moseley, Kings Heath, May Pole, Yardley, Acocks Green and Wthyall areas. So, if you live in these areas, we would love to hear from you.
This could be the most rewarding role you ever take on. If you have a big heart and a positive personality, then becoming a Care Assistants could be perfect for you.
Come and join the best!
You would be joining an award-winning national brand who focus on a companionship lead care service. The provider has won multiple awards, and they have built an excellent reputation within communities across the UK. This exceptional service is different to any other care organisation in the area, providing a minimum of 1-hour home visits to a purely private client base, but the focus being on companionship and relationships.
You will be part of a small team who visit vulnerable older people in their own homes and carry out a variety of duties, no two days will be the same. With your help and support you will help them to continue living in their own home along with the memories which they cherish. You will be supporting with: -
- Getting out of bed, washed/showered, and dressed and other elements of personal care.
- Preparing breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
- Reminding them to take their medication.
- Helping with light housework, laundry, vacuuming, ironing, or a spot of gardening
- Helping with grocery shopping.
- Being a listening ear and to treat them with the respect and dignity everyone deserves.
Benefits & Hours
- £9.30 - £18.00 per hour plus 20p mileage allowance.
- Guaranteed Hours available, between 5-40 hours per week available
- If you have some availability early mornings, lunchtimes, afternoons, evenings, or a couple of hours on alternate weekends, then this position could be ideal for you.
- The biggest benefit of all is making a difference every day.
Making a difference to someone’s everyday life is so rewarding, along with creating lots of memories and knowing you have contributed to making someone’s day that bit happy and easier.
How do you apply or ask a question?
If you have any questions about this Care Assistant job, or, you wish to apply please click on the apply button. Once you have applied, we would carry out an initial pre-screen of your application, your CV & application is then passed to the end employer who would then contact you directly to progress your application further. This would usually be within 24-72 hours of applying and this telephone conversation is for you to ask any questions you may have and the end employer to find out more about you.