We are looking to recruit passionate and dedicated Care Assistants to join a unique family run Homecare business. We are particularly looking for Care Assistants who are looking for a supportive employer and want to be part of a very special team who truly are dedicated to delivering the best care at home to their clients.
We are particularly looking for Care Assistants in the Drighlington, Gildersome, Morley, Tingley, Birkenshaw, and surrounding areas of West Yorkshire.
Pay Rates, Hours & Benefits
- £9.21 Per Hour (Time and half on Bank Holidays).
- Full or Part-Time Hours Available – Guaranteed Hours.
- You would need to have flexible availability as hours can include mornings, lunchtimes, evenings, and alternate weekends.
- Shift times include 6:45 – 11:00, 11:30 – 14:30 and 16:00 – 22:00.
- Excellent in-house training and opportunity to gain further qualifications.
- Being part of a big work family, and a company you can be proud of.
You will be part of a family run organisation formed to make a difference, having experienced poor care for one of their own relatives. This provider has a truly amazing team; they are small enough to focus on quality and they will always keep it that way. They are very proud of achieving a good CQC rating and since opening 8 years ago they have received so much reward from delivering exceptional compassionate care to people in the local area. They truly believe that homecare is not just another job – it's a way of life.
Each of their team share their vision and each are truly valued and one review says, “I feel valued and I am surrounded by such a passionate team, I care for our clients as if they were my own relative, I absolutely love my job.”
What we are looking for in you: -
- Previous experience is not essential, just a passion to make a difference to an older adult living in their own home.
- To provide personal care as well as companionship, help and support.
- A car driver so that you can travel between your customers locally.
- A good conversationalist who can brighten an older person’s day.
- Caring, compassionate and an excellent ambassador for the company.
Please click on apply. Health & Social Care Jobs are advertising on behalf of the end employer who will contact you directly once you have applied, introduce themselves to you and give you the opportunity to ask any questions you may have. Good luck with your application.