We are looking for Care Assistants in the Garforth area of Leeds, West Yorkshire. Previous experience is not essential. However, it is essential that you drive and have access to a car.
- £9.75 per hour weekdays and £10.00 per hour weekends.
- Full time and part time roles available including alternate weekends as part of rota pattern.
- Benefits – Health Cash Plan, Employee Assistance Programme, long service, and work anniversary recognition schemes, “You`re A Star” employee initiatives, high street discount scheme and more.
- They actively promote from within and encourage your career development.
- The biggest benefit is the difference you could make to a vulnerable adult’s life every day.
Do you want to help in your local community?
Are you eager to help in your local community and make sure older adults are safe and well? This homecare provider has job vacancies in the Rothwell, Garforth, Wetherby, Crossgates areas of Leeds.
Maybe you have been furloughed or made redundant, and you want a more rewarding career? You could be a teacher, ex-nurse, or police officer, just wanting to help again locally? If so, then this role will offer you reward and could be the long-term career you want.
You will be joining an outstanding organisation who have an excellent reputation locally not only as an employer, but as a provider of high-quality person-centred home care services for its clients living in their own homes. They aim to help everyone live their lives to the fullest and lead, happy, fulfilling, and independent lives. They understand that a person’s home is precious, so they want to help people live as independently as possible in the place they treasure the most. After all, is that what we all want when we need care and currently, this is more important than ever.
Care Assistant – job description
The biggest part of your role is making a difference, making someone’s life a bit easier and helping adults stay independent in their own home for as long as possible. People often have the wrong perception of what Carers do, but all their clients’ needs vary. Your role can include:
- Providing companionship and helping to beat loneliness.
- Assisting with personal care
- Helping with domestic duties and meal preparation.
- Helping with medication.
- Taking clients out to continue doing the things they love, to appointments, or just for some exercise and fresh air.
You will be provided with all the relevant protection and support to ensure you can do the role safely.
We are very proud to advertise for this unique provider. If you would like to apply for this Care Assistant job vacancy, then we welcome your applications/expressions of interest. Don’t worry if you have any questions, once you have applied the end employer will call you to answer any questions you may have and put your mind at ease about joining the team.