Care Assistants / Managers of the future, Hinckley
As a provider and fantastic employer, we are looking to invest in your future. Most of our Care Assistants go on to progress to Supervisors, Care Coordinators and even Registered Managers! A career as a Care Assistant is just the beginning of your journey with us, for those with ambition the opportunity is there to progress. You are our future too!
We are looking for passionate, caring, people to become Home Care Assistants & Companions in a few of the Hinckley postcode areas. Our lovely clients all live in the Hinckley, Burbage, Earl Shilton, Barwell, Coalville, Ashby, Twycross and surrounding areas. So, if you live in any of these areas, we can keep you local and offer you plenty of work.
Rate of Pay & Benefits
- £8.12 - £12.00 per hour for under 25s;
- £8.75 - £12.50 per hour for over 25s;
- Full and part-time hours available - lots of hours available including early mornings, evenings and alternate weekends;
- Paid DBS;
- Mileage allowance;
- Pension scheme;
- Breakfast club for new starters;
- Social club open to all staff;
- Ongoing training including certification and extensive induction programme;
- Excellent progression opportunities, so who knows where this may take you!
People often have the wrong perception of what Care Assistants do. All our clients’ needs vary, from companionship, assisting with personal care, domestic duties & preparing meals to help with medication or taking them out. If you are caring in nature, want to make a difference and want to start a career in care we would love to invest in your future.
If you would like to apply, we would love to hear from you and of course we can always answer any questions you may have. When you do click apply it would be great if you could let us know a good time, we can get in touch with you – just so we don’t miss out on you joining our team! Thanks for applying and speak to you soon!